Re: [Mgs] 1967 MGB for sale in Idaho

To: dave northrup <dave@ranteer.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1967 MGB for sale in Idaho
From: David Councill <dcouncill@karamursel.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 10:42:47 -0700

--------------A7E9405B59C3D4A7EF8B1563

It is a roadster. Owner believes it is actually a 66 titled as a 67
based on serial number.

David Councill

On 3/18/2022 3:00 PM, dave northrup wrote:
> Are we talking an MGB GT  or roadster?

  <head>
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
      67 based on serial number.</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:b884787178bd4f158c440db733a93519@ranteer.com">
        charset=windows-1252">
      <!-- converted from text -->
#800000 2px solid; }</style>
href="mailto:dcouncill@karamursel.org";>&lt;dcouncill@karamursel.org&gt;</a>
href="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net";>mgs@autox.team.net</a> </div>
            1967 MGB for sale? Last year, the
            owner sold me his excess spare parts he collected over a
            number of <br>
            years. This morning he wanted to sell me his 1967 MGB
            "stalled <br>
            restoration" Power train is installed, new tires. Needs
            brakes, wiring, <br>
            fuel lines, and interior installed. He wants $2500 which
            looks like a <br>
            good price if the body is in the shape the few pictures
            indicate. If I <br>
            had more garage space, I would take it on. But I need a
            larger shop first.<br>
            Location is Kooskia, Idaho (USA) which is fairly remote and
            likely still <br>
            under snow cover. I am about 80 miles downriver but I might
            make the <br>
            scenic drive as weather permits to investigate further. So
            if <br>
            interested, let me know and I will provide contact
            information.<br>
            David Councill<br>
            64B, 72B<br>
            67 BGT almost roadworthy with newly rebuilt engine<br>

--------------A7E9405B59C3D4A7EF8B1563--

--===============8447340602501304686==