Morgan four pass.

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan four pass.
From: Fitzhu@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 14:13:21 -0500
I hope I'm sending this right - I'm new to this....

I was able to own roadsters when young (52 TD, Sunbeam Alpine), but the years
of children, schools, etc dictated a change in automotive lifestyle I did not
prefer but ultimately learned to live with. I am almost through that
pipleline, but not enough children have left for me to justify a new 4/4. My
vist to Malvern in December was an eye opener - Morgan still makes a 4
seater! Subsequent calls to dealers, however, brought me down again, as I
find I cannot import one.

Accordingly, I am looking for  a four seater through the informal networks
that I know have built up around the marque. If any of you know of someone
who would like to sell his or her well-loved and cared for 4 passenger
roadster, please have them contact me through fitzhu@aol.com, or by phone as
follows:

Barring Coughlin
410-669-4269