Re: MX2 rebuild

To: CTDreher@aol.com
Subject: Re: MX2 rebuild
From: GMARQUIS@oavax.csuchico.edu
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 09:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
    Carl Dreher looking for a profesional rebuild for his 1934 MX2 Matchless.
    Carl....
    I had my 1935 Matchless MX4 rebuilt by Ray Olsen in Eureka Calif., Ray
  is a retired motorcycle mechanic and does a few Morgan rebuilds when the
  whem hits him. He is capable of a complete restoration of your # wheeler
  or just the engine. Sort of a long way for you though.
    Where are you in your restoration and what model do you have?
                                      gary marquis / fat basset garage...