books for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: books for sale
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 09:51:37 -0500
Fellow fiends:

To enhance your winter reading enjoyment I am selling the following books.

With the exception of the "MGA Workshop Manual" all are in either very good
or as new condition.  Prices are indicated and include my expense to mail
them to you (in the U.S., anyway).  All items are available on a first come
first served basis.  When I receive your payment (check?) I will mail the
item(s) to you.  I will acknowledge messages via e-mail and give buyers my
mailing address.  Please post to me directly, as I don't want to clutter up
the lists and don't subscribe to most of them anyway.

I'll try and answer any questions regarding the contents of these books.

Brooklands Books:  ($15 each, including postage)

"Austin Healey 100 &100/6 Gold Portfolio  1952-1959"
"Lotus Elan Gold Portfolio  1962-1974"
"Lotus Europa Gold Portfolio  1966-1975"
"Lotus & Catherham Seven Gold Portfolio  1957-1989"
"Marcos Cars  1960-1988"
"Mini Cooper Gold Portfolio  1961-1971"
"MGA Collection #1"
"Sunbeam Tiger and Alpine Gold Portfolio"  1959-1967"
"Triumph TR4, TR45, TR250 1961-1968"
"TVR Gold Portfolio  1959-1990"

Misc:  (again, price includes postage)

"MGA Workshop Manual" $15  (old, and a bit dirty)
"MGC Shop Manual"   $15
"Illustrated Triumph Buyer's Guide" by Richard Newton  $7 (1984)
"Vintage Racing British Sports Cars" by Terry Jackson  $17 (1990)
"Advertising MG  Vol II, 1959-1992"  compiled by Daniel Young  $15
"MGB  Restoration, Preparation Mainenance" by Jim Tyler $17 (1992)
"Race Car Engineering and Mechanics"  by Paul Van Valkenberg $10 (1976)