calendar

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: calendar
From: Mogger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 04:26:51 -0500
ATTENTION: Rough Riders, Flexible Flyers, Oh Mogists, 3/4 Groupies and other
First and Lasters out there.  This is to announce the return of the North
America Combined Morgan Clubs Event Calendar.  I started this last year,
partly as a service to the Morgan community but mostly for myself.  I
solicited inputs from all the Morgan clubs that I know about.  The response
was not 100%, but it did include some encouragement.  We used this
information and attended MOG25, Meadowbrook, Autumn Mog, and Morgans at the
Point in 1995.
This year I hope to continue but without the USMail solicitations.  It may be
that the intersection of lurkers and knowers is too small to sustain this
endevor in this manner.  We will see.

The URL is:  http://users.aol.com/mogger/nace.html

It is a simple page and undoubtably will undergo changes.  I would like to
limit the listings to Morgan club events, or events with a strong Morgan
component.  The database is maintained with FileMaker Pro on a Mac.  The
information is exported to an intermediate file, massaged a bit, and put into
the web page.  For the web challenged it may be possible to arrange for other
distribution methods.  I would prefer not to print, stuff, lick and stamp.

John McNaughton 1966 4/4 Tour du Monde 94