Morgan Information Database

To: MORGANS@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Information Database
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:43:38 -0500
Dear SOL Morgan types,

Here is my first attempt to collect information on Morgan owners on the web.
As of 7Feb 1996 there were 55 of us suscribed to this mail list. This
explains in part the low volume of traffic.  I received positive responses
from 16% of the suscribers which is enough to probably allow me to win the
Iowa caucus.  Please feel free to supply as little information as you want.
Feel free to suggest any additional information you think should be
included.  I will attempt to organize the responses and shoot it back to
you.  I'm not a wiz at this stuff so bear with me please.  Looking forward
to hearing from all of you.

Dave McCoy
'66 +4

MORGANS IN CYBERSPACE