Morgans in Cyberspace

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans in Cyberspace
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 10:46:00 -0500
I have received about 15 responses so far and I must say that this is fun!
Keep that data flowing folks!  These are several ususcribers who are in the
process of figuring out the who, what, when, why, and where of Morgan
ownership. I encourage these folks to post their questiond to the list and
ask that you consider cc-ing you replies to the list as well. In that way we
can help all. Potential owners all will have the same questions. I know I
spent the better part of 6 months researching Morgans before I took the big
step last year! Here are some urls of web sites that I have found to be of
interest. I hope others will post their favorate bookmarks.

1. Morgan homepage-Maintained by Angus Marshall the Brave Scot.
http://www.tay.ac.mcsweb/staff/amm/morgan.html

2. Claude's Garage-In my next life I want to return as Claude's
neighbor-Great site with lots of helpful information.
http://www.seanet.com/Users/clauded/intro.html

3. The Special Car Journal Home page. This is a commercial site where
dealers post vintage cars for sale. Currently there is only one Morgan
posted here which I almost sent a friend to look at. Its been listed since
the summer but it sounds nice. HINT just like buying a house. I actually
found my car here. Some of the folks in the buisness at collectors
themselves while others are out to make a buck.
http://specialcar.wwa.com:80/journal/adsnew/classaz.htm (not html!)

Hope I got the URL's correct but it should be clear that a)I can't type and
b) I can't spell.

Hope these site are helpful to you folks.

Dave McCoy
'66 +4