Is it time yet?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Is it time yet?
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 16:46:23 -0500
This weekend I was shoveling 3-5 inches of lake effect snow. What
exactly is lake effect snow-don't ask. Anyway we are heading toward
big time warm weather and I am wondering what guidelines you guys
use to determine when your garage "queens" make their annual spring
appearance. How many spring rains are needed to get rid of the road
salt. For those of you in Texas, Arizona or California don't start
with me! Those of use in the snow/rust belt are suffering from
serious cases of cabin fever.

This months edition of Hemmings has lots of Mogs "for sale".
There is even a three wheeler listed.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine