Parts cross-reference

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts cross-reference
From: jblair@nhr.com (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 21:10:08 -0500 (EST)
Hay Gang,

   I don't know how many of you are new to Morgans and how long you've
belonged to the various Morgan clubs. While I was restoring my 65 4/4
Series V, I compiled a list of parts vendors and a parts cross reference
list.  Unfortunately, it doesn't go back much before '60 vintage cars.
This parts cross-reference was published in the Rough Rider and several
other newsletters.

   If you don't have a copy and would like one, just email me and I'll
e-mail it to you.

   If you have any information on parts that are not on my list, please
send me the info to include in the document.

   Especially I don't have anything on the rear ends (any year), or brakes
(pre 60s).

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  495-8229

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire