Melvyn Rutter Address

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Melvyn Rutter Address
From: LDMcJr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 23:54:09 -0500
Dear Ted -

Rutter's address is: Melvyn Rutter Limited, The Morgan Garage, Little
Hallingbury, Near Bishop's Stortford, Herts., England CM22 7RSA

Tel.: 0279 725725

Fax (parts dept.): 0279 600498
Fax (sales & info): 0279 726901

Several times I have just called them and told them what I thought I was
looking for, and they were able to steer me to the correct item over the
phone. Ask them for their catalog; it is quite good...

Does anyone else have a good source for parts? Maybe someone can compile a
list for everyone else...By the way, have there been any updates on the
Morgan registrations?

ldmcjr
R.7379