Owners Manual

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Owners Manual
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 08:08:43 -0500
Hi Folks-What an interesting concept, an owners manual for a Morgan! I
would love to get one for my 1966 +4. If any of you out there might have
one and would be willing to photocopy it I would be greatful and be willing
to compensate of course. Thanks for your assistance.

We still have salt on our roads in NE Ohio but its a great wkd to start
getting ready for the eventual comming of lbc weather.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine