Owner's manual

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Owner's manual
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:39:21 -0500
Hello all:

 When I first bought my '63 Plus Four in 1973 it actually came with the
original owner's manual. But since I didn't want to expose what was clearly
a priceless document to the rigours of highway travel I decided to try and
get another one to carry in the glovebox. So I wrote to the company and lo
and behold they sent me (for a long since forgotten nominal fee) another
one. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still available.

Fact is, while I haven't had any correspondence with them for five or six
years, I have always found the factory a delight to deal with. And I've
long since stopped being surprised by what items they are still able to
supply.

Cheers

Scott Barrie
scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com