Wheel Spinners

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Spinners
From: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk (Ben Hodgkiss)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:52:40 +0100 (BST)
Having got fed up with removing the hexagonal wheel spinners from
my '72 4/4 by flailing away with a hammer and large spanner, I
decided to convert to twin-eared spinners. I bought a twin eared
spinner remover from from The Hutson Motor Company of Bradford,
England. It is basically a flat piece of 1" plywood about 20"
long, in the shape of an aircraft propeller. The hub of the
propeller is cut out in the shape of the spinner. It makes
removing and putting the spinners on again an absolute doddle. It
costs about 13 pounds including postage. Hutsons can be telephoned
on 01274 669052. Needless to say I have no connexion with them.

Ben