Le Mans!

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Le Mans!
From: LDMcJr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 17:21:03 -0400
WOW! Do you mean that Morgan is going to really put a car back into Le Mans?
I haven't heard anything about it anywhere else, so I hope they actually make
it there. You know the last time (1962) they entered and placed 2nd; however,
the following year the authorities wouldn't let them re-enter because their
cars were not modern enough! Be sure and keep us posted on this!

By the way, I got into an animated discussion with a friend about my
car...Does anyone know what the coefficient of drag is on a Morgan?

Tony McLaughlin
'71 +8