Other auto mailing lists

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 19:06:55 -0400
I've noticed that several people have posted various other automotive
URLs.

Today I went looking for a Ford mailing list as I'm looking for an
unusual Ford manifold for my Bricklin (ford part #D5DE 9431CO left  - from a 75
Granada or Monarch).  While looking I found this
URL which lists several automotive mailing lists including
some of the ones supported the Team.net.

http://www.partslocator.com/carbuff/automail.htm

john

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire