Re: clubs

To: ldmcjr@datasync.com (L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.)
Subject: Re: clubs
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 19:41:11 -0400
Reply to message from ldmcjr@datasync.com of Wed, 15 May

>If anyone is interested in locating any more Morgan clubs, I found another
>source on the web - The address is: <
>http://www.autosite.com/library/carclubs/ccct1467.htm >
>
>They don't have email addresses, so if anyone is located close to them, you
>might encourage them to join our group...the more the merrier!!
>
>Tony McLaughlin

Good job TOny! I checked a few days ago and there were 69 people suscribed
to this list. That up from the mid 50's this spring. By contrast, there are
17 pages of email addresses for suscribers to the Brit Car List!
Appropriate to insert the quote from Henry the Fifth here?

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine