doors? trees?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: doors? trees?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 08:20:40 -0400
John B. writes:

>Once there, you can set a book mark so you don't have to keep going
>in the front door and working your way down the tree.

Is this a great country or what?  I actually know what he's talking about
and plan on doing just that.  I've met John and know him to be a true
Morgan-o-phile.  I have photocopies of many of these items.  I recommend all
moggers take a look at his materials; at least those with bookmarks and
those who can tell the doors from the trees.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Will Zehring
67 4/4