FWD>Bob Nogueria

To: "List MORGAN" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD>Bob Nogueria
From: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry_Willburn@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
Date: 23 Aug 1996 07:24:36 -0700
                      Subject:                              Time:  4:44 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         FWD>Bob Nogueria                      Date:  8/22/96

Bob,

Did you get my notes on decambering? I am not sure of your current address.

I sent the stuff to Selma Lane in Farmers Branch. I also had an address on
Cromwell in Dallas, but when I tried to call that phone number, it was not
yours.

If you did not get the stuff, let me know. My office phone is (310) 214-5517
and my home phone is (714) 828-3137. My E-Mail address is:

 Gerry.Willburn@trw.com

Apparently the E-Mail address in the header for you is not valid either as this
did not get to you directly so I will re-send it through the group.