Re: Shifting

To: sgilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shifting
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 01:15:19 -0400
At 08:44 PM 9/8/96 GMT, sgilbert wrote:

>Mystery...
>
> I am a newer owner of one fine(?), FUN! 67 4/4 with 4 speed syncro  > and
a wooler shifter.

I take it your car came with the Wooler shifter?  Lucky you!

> The shifter is another story. It starts out EASY to shift and
> as it get hotter becomes harder and harder to shift.  Very stiff
> when hot.

Don't have any ideas.  However, have you tried removing the remote
shifter and using the old push pull system.  Try to determing if
the problem is in the xmission or the remote shifter.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!