morgan wanted

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: morgan wanted
From: re3@ix.netcom.com (Rudy Eberstadt III )
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:34:13 -0700
Having just returned from the Mog XVIII in Southbury, Ct I find I am
wanting to find a Morgan to restore even more so than before. I am
trying to locate a +4, 4/4, 4 seater or 2 seater in need of a full
restoration as my funds are extremely limited. I am trying to locate
something in the $3,000 range. I am hoping some Morgan aficionado might
be able to help me in my quest. I know that I have high hopes but one
must always think positive. I hope one of you can be of assistance now
or in the future.
Many thanks,
Rudy Eberstadt
Shelton, CT