Three-Wheelers

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Three-Wheelers
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:32:46 -0400
Hey Gang,
  I am pleased, proud, and relieved to announce that the innaugral edition of
 NORTH AMERICAN TRIKE is in the mail.
  This 26 page issue features articles on racing and restoring three
wheelers.  Featured authors include John H. Sheally, II, Bert Varady, Larry
Ayers, and (blush) myself.
  There are no more sample issues available, but I would be pleased to enter
a trial subscription for you.  At $10 per year it is a buy!  (Rates higher to
foreign addresses due to additional postage costs.)
  If you would like additional information or would like  a trial
subscription of NORTH AMERICAN TRIKE, E-mail your request to:
 cobmeister@aol.com.
  Please pass the word!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM
    '36 F2 and '66 Plus 4