Snobbmog

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Snobbmog
From: Rich Rollins <info@rankandfile.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:04:52 +0000
A dealer in St. Louis has just sold a previously untraced 1956 +4
four-passenger coupe, #38 on the database (I dont have the chassis
number at the moment.)  Turns out that the original owner shipped it to
Bermuda, where it lived until 1967, when the second owner purchased it
and took it to the St. Louis area.  The second owner painted it a royal
blue, put on a white hood, replaced the chassis wood, and took the spare
out of the boot, mounted it on the exterior of the back end and then
moved the back seats back!  The list price was $16,950, but I dont know
what the actual sale price was.