Thanks

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 17:58:57 -0500 (EST)
        Thanks for the good thoughts.  The candlelight dinners get real old
at 40 degrees F! I'll be leaving shortly to see if power has returned.  Of
course it is supposed to warm up toward the end of the week and the next
crisis will be what to do with 2-3 ft of snow when its assumes the next
state of matter!

        I am reinvestigating "autolifts" as a solution to garage
overcrowding. Estimates for garage expansion were almost twice what I
figured so that by the boards for now. I would appreciate hearing from
anyone who has had experience with these types of systems.

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Dapartment of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  eamil: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106