New Article

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: New Article
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 16:27:31 -0500
Hey Gang,

   If you haven't been up on the Morgan Web page in the last 4 or
5 days, I just put up another excellent article by Jerry Willburen,
this on "It's what's up Front that Counts!".  It's about rebuilding
your front end.  Lots of good stuff, especially the section on
tuning the cross-axle stays.  I hadn't seen anything on this before.

Hope every one had a good Hanukkah, has a Merry Christmas, and a
Happy New Years!

John  (my computer crashed last Thur.  Still finding things that
       don't work)

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!