chassis paint, best kind?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: chassis paint, best kind?
From: re3@ix.netcom.com (Rudy Eberstadt III)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:12:28 -0800
I have just purchased a '67 Plus 4, 4 seater and want to start on its
full restoration. I am needing input as to what everyone considers the
best paint to use for the chassis and suspension parts. I am able to
spray or brush dependent on what method would give the most durable
finish. I am also seeking input on the best primer to use. I look
forward to everyones response and I thank you all in advance.
Thank you,
Rudy