Morgan Hot Box

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Morgan Hot Box
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <VandergT@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 10:38:17 -0500
In acknowledging the replies to comments about his gearbox, Fred
Birkbeck remarks:
<snip>
Chuck, you did not mention if the base of the gear lever in
your 1952 +4 gets hot during travel.  Can you please advise?
<snip>

Fred,

Sad to say, my +4 has been laid up for a number of years now, for a
variety of reasons.  I do seem to recall that the gear shift lever got
rather warm.
BTW, very impressive home page, Fred!  I've taken the liberty of picking
one of your photographs as a wallpaper for my PC to forget the snow
around me and to spurn me on to get working on my +4.
Fred also mentions an "Owner's Manual." Does anybody out there know if
these are available?  If the copyright has run out, would it be possible
to reprint old Owner's Manuals?

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, Manitoba, Canada