Marcos Wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Marcos Wanted
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:15:33 -0500 (EST)
 Fellow fiends:

 Sorry but another bomb from yours truely...

 A friend w/o internet access asked me to inquire if there was someone out
 there on the net who had or knew of a Marcos for sale.  He isn't too
 specific as to year and model, but just wanted to see what was
 available.  His interest is genuine and is willing to consider a trade
 including his TVR.

 Again, he doesn't have internet access, so post back to me and I'll
 forward info.  Give me your phone number and any details you'd care to
 provide on the car.

 thanks,
 Will Zehring