a car is (re)born

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: a car is (re)born
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:56:04 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

With all the talk about the prices of new Morgan +8s and 4/4s, I thought
it would be refreshing news to those of us who find it hard to spend that
sort of cash on a Morgan (sorry, but I just can't see it), to report that
a friend of mine has made significant progress on his restoration.  The
soul of a car probably resides in its motor.  In which case, we have
reincarnation!  My friend's '65 +4 dhc ran under its own power for the
first time in many years this weekend.  Cheers.  Angel trumpets and devil
trombones!  Who needs a 60KL +8 when you can have a much cooler +4 dhc
for a fraction of the cost.

Will "livin' in the past" Zehring

p.s. naturally, the only thing that could make it EVEN COOLER would be if
it had a Ford engine in it!  We may not be able to win at Daytona, but we
still are the "thinking man's" Mog!