Re: Morgan List

To: sgilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Morgan List
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:37:33 -0500 (EST)
>Morganites,
>
>I have been noticing that some prople are sending info about their cars,
>addresses, etc. to form some type of list.  What is this and what info do
>we sent to who?

Hi Steve, and any other new folks to the list.

There is a Roster which I maintain called "Morgans in Cyberspace". Every
couple of months, I will request new and/or updated information for
inclusion in the roster. I then send copies of the roster to all who have
responded with information as well as those who have not but would like a
copy. Anyone who would like a copy shouls email me. I intend to do another
update in July.

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106