me again

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: me again
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:31:23 -0500 (EST)
fellow fiends:

sorry about that previous posting.  I hit the send button instead of the
save button.  I'll finish my thought:  My shameless promotion of the 4/4
over the +4 is based upon the following...

--It is fun to try to get a rise out of Bob N.
--if the perception of the 4/4 improves, I'll get more at resale (rather,
the person I will will my car to will get more at resale)
--I root for Ford drivers in NASCAR and feel like its more consistent
--the 4/4 really is a superior car!

Will "well, that didn't last long" Zehring