Re: The Real Debate: 3 or 4 Wheels

To: MX2SS@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Real Debate: 3 or 4 Wheels
From: LanceKL@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:02:46 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-22 23:21:19 EST, MX2SS@aol.com writes:

<< If a 4/4, +4 and a trike drive into event parking area, which one do you
 think would draw the crowd?

 My "36 SS is almost finished.   When I show up at one of the events your
 participating in, look for the crowd.

Bert,

Would love to have a Trike, the problem is that I drive my car.  Drove my
Plus 8 from Atlanta to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls, only stopping for
gas along the way.  Have driven it to Texas and to Lime Rock, Conn.

Most trikes that I have seen only drive "into the event parking
area".....Would still love to get one, but if I did, something would snap in
my brain and I would attempt one of my long trips in it. :-)

Lance Lipscomb
Mog South
81 Morgan Plus 8
94 Supercharged Mazda Miata