stamps, etc.

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stamps, etc.
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:27:11 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

I have seen photos of the stamps David mentioned and they are indeed very
nice.  I have wanted to get a set (there are four of them) or even a
proof sheet if such exists in the brit system, and frame them.  They'd be
nice awards at club events too, if you're into that.  Is there a chance
that a brit. connection on the list can help?

As to the +4 stamp, well, cubic inches have always been a substitute for
brains, in certain circles, eh bob?  ;-)

Will "what, me worry?" Zehring

p.s. non-morgan content: is there an italian cars list somewhere?  If so,
can someone send me info on it?