RE: UK spec +8 info

To: "'Morgan List'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: UK spec +8 info
From: Manfred Brown <m-brown@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:04:04 -0000
I collected my new UK spec +8 from the factory April 1987.

Front indicator (turn signal) is 8.75 inches out from join of
cowl and wing and 4 inches above bottom edge.

The centre of the rear tail light is vertically 4 inches above
bottom edge and the top edge of the cylinder which holds the
light where it meets the back panel is 14.5 inches inches above
bottom edge, measuring along the back panel.

These measurements are a little different from those given
by Chris Acklam, probably more to do with the day of the week
on which the cars were made rather than the year! And remember
that no two Morgan wings are the same so put them where they
look right rather than to an exact measurement.

Regards,

Manfred.

p.s. Could someone remind me how to subscribe to the Morgan list.
Yes, I know I'm on it but have forgotten how and have a friend who wants to
join.