Re: MOG FOR SALE

To: Phildb4@aol.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MOG FOR SALE
From: Phildb4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:09:12 -0400 (EDT)
More info on Morgan for sale:
1972 4/4  4 Seater,  30,000 orig km  (approx 20000 miles); the speedo is in
KM because the car was originally imported to Canada.  Brit Racing Green with
black interior, painted wire wheels, 1600 cross flow engine / Weber carb;
left hand drive.  I have just driven this car 650 miles  (60-70 MPH)  without
skipping a beat.  It looks and feels like a 2 year old used car.  Everything
appears original, nothing seems to have been altered.  This is the best
unrestored Morgan of this vintage I have ever seen. It is owned by my friend
Greg 914-631-7163, and located in Westchester County, New York.  My financial
interest is a free dinner, if it gets sold thru the internet.  It has not
been advertised as yet in any publication, or paper.  He is asking $23,000
 Contact Greg for more details