Morgan for sale

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan for sale
From: c.butter@umds.ac.uk (Colin Butter)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 15:35:34 +0000
Thanks to all those who gave advice and opinions on various options.  We set
down the specification on Saturday.  Of the "big" options, we have gone for
all-aluminium, Ferrari Fly Yellow, green: leather, carpets, ton, sidecreens,
black: hood.

Some changes are happening.  After the next month or so, all cars will be
supplied equiped to take airbags.  This involves a redesign of the dash and
a new stearing wheel (from the Range Rover, I think) and column.  Actual
fitting of the bags will be optional, but the new layout will be standard.

Colin

Dr Colin Butter
Physiology Dept
UMDS, St Thomas' Campus