Re: SLR Morgan

To: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Subject: Re: SLR Morgan
From: Martin Kurrein <mograces@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 17:42:11 +0100
In message <338B0AE1@tarkus>, "Vodden, Dave"
<Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com> writes
> After at least 10 years unused and some trouble with the gearbox it was
>back on the track at Castle Coombe a few weeks ago on a wet and very
>slippery day.

Whilst is was a very slippery day (as some found to their cost -
particularly after one car left an oil slick of Amoco Cadiz proportions
on the exit from Tower) during qualifying it was dry for the race
itself.

I'm sorry to say that Tony did not get the SLR out as planned - but
hopes to do so later in the year.
--
Martin Kurrein                -      The older I get the faster I was.
mograces@mkurrein.co.uk