Emergency Plug Cap

To: CobMeister@aol.com
Subject: Emergency Plug Cap
From: il803@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Ralph S. Cadwallader)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 17:08:55 -0400 (EDT)
> "Not to panic," I thought, "try re-gaping the plugs." Of course, I couldn't
> find a feeler gague of any sort, so off to town--20 miles away--to buy one.

Dear Friend Colin- Check your thumb nail. You will find that it it pretty close
to 0.025 inches thick and can be used in an emergency to gap plugs-- Been there
etc. Sorry, none of your fingernails are long enough to set point gap. Another
old trick out of the old trick bag.

--
Ralph Cadwallader                 Lakewood, OH
72GT  66 4/4  68 FBird            Old age and treachery will prevail.