Re: list

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: list
From: "Blair, John" <jblair@virgo.massolant.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:03:51 -5

> I know I mentioned it earlier, but did you ever come up with some form of
> spreadsheet to put the member list on? That would be terrific to find out
> all sorts of stuff on the lives of all the Morgans all over the world... Of
> course, I wonder if it would be compatible with all the computers all over
> - Macs, PCs, etc...
>
> Tony

Fellows,

   In addition to the Morgans, I'm very involved with the
Bricklin community.  I've been maintaining a roster of our
mailing list.  I don't keep as extensive of info as we
maintain on the Morgan roster.  I keep the roster in a
spreed sheet and for transmitting I save the file as a
comma seperated ASCII text file.  Most spreed sheets and
data base programs are accepting this type of data.

  So far, No one has reported not having a spreedsheet
to read the file into.

John

 John T. Blair  (WA4OHZ)  - jblair@massolant.navy.mil
 NAVMASSO Code 331        - Phone (804) 523-8133 (Comm)
 1441 Crossways Blvd.                   565-8133 (DSN)
 Chesapeake, VA. 23320-2843