Re: generator(dynamo)

To: David McCoy <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: Re: generator(dynamo)
From: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:44:27 -0700
DavDavid McCoy wrote:

> Hi Folks-Just recieved my rebuilt generator from  Morgan Spares. What should
> I do with the old one?
>
> thanks,
>
> Dave
>
> G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
> Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
> Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
> School of Medicine
> Cleveland, OH 441

        Dave-lots of things you can do!
        1)use it as the basis of a total restoration, as it IS an
original Morgan part.Add chassis,body,engine, next thing you know...
        2)They make decorative centerpieces, which complement any
decor.(my wife didn't buy into that one, either)
        3)Seriously-keep it and have the old one rebuilt.Next time it
breaks-and regrettably, there will someday be a next time-you will save
the down time.The Morgan owner's credo "throw NOTHING out!"(see wife
reference #2 above)
                Jeff Smith
                1968 4/4 1600