History channel listings

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: History channel listings
From: John Olson <jxo@psulias.psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:08:23 -0500
Hey! here we go.
    I just checked the History Channel listings on the Web. Here are the
times the program is on and repeated. I assume that all time are Eastern.
        Thu. June 26 10pm-11pm
        Fri. June 27 2am -3am
        Fri. June 27 5am -6am
        Sun. June 29 7pm -8pm

Get those VCR's programmed !!! enjoy !!!
John A. Olson                               phone: (814) 898-6426
Sr. Assistant Librarian                     fax:   (814) 898-6350
Penn State - Erie                     e-mail: jxo@psulias.psu.edu
The Behrend College Library
Station Road                 A Library is thought in cold storage
Erie, PA  16563                                    Herbert Samuel