Re: some Morgan type info

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: some Morgan type info
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 07:16:40 -0400
Michael,

Congratulations on buying what sounds like a runner!

1. Regalia - Janet Hill in England, Melvyn Rutter(same place) and the
factory will send you a regalia list upon request.  You also may obtain
regalia from M.C.C. D.C. Regalia (BoB Hanson), and from the Plus 4 Club (
Tim Robinson).  There are more, but these are the ones that come to mind.

2. The best book I know of on this side of the pond ( U.S.) is The Morgan
Bedside Reader by Fred Sisson.  I think Fred  is on this chat line.

3,4, and 5. Check Fred's book.

David

P.S. If you would like the addresses, let me know.