Re: Races

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, FPS3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Races
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:58:12 -0400
     I can help with the VSCCA-sanctioned stuff. The Dodge Vintage races at
     Lime Rock are on the 29th through 31st of August. These are open to
     VSCCA members and (I think) SVRA and with proper logbooks and other
     documentation other licensed racers. VSCCA also has its Fall finale on
     October 25th. This may well be open to just VSCCA members who apply on
     time, have their log books and other paperwork done. I will put the
     phones of the organizing people for the Dodge Vintage races up on this
     page this weekend.