AGAIN Re: 1934 Family.

To: morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AGAIN Re: 1934 Family.
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hey Gary,

I should also have mentioned that the Trike's ID number can be found on the
St. Christopher's medal affixed to the dash. You may have to study it
carefully and look closely but the number will be there. The St.
Christopher's is exactly that: a round medal about 3/4 of an inch in
diameter. It was a fixture on all of the Morgan Trikes when they left the
factory and most still have them today which is a good thing because I don't
know of duplicates being offered anywhere. Most restorers were very careful
about re-installing them but, inevitably, some have been lost.

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM    USA
'36 F2 & '66 Plus 4