Need articles for the Web page

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need articles for the Web page
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:02:41 -0400
Hay gang,

   I got some email the other day, and with discussing several items, I
realized I didn't cover rebuilding the eng, xmission, or replacing the clutch
on the Web page.  Anyone in the process of doing any of that work and want
to write something up?  The engine rebuild would be basically the same for
both if it is done in generalities.  Tear down of the block, how to check
it, and the basic rebuilding.  However, the xmission and clutches would
be different for the various versions.  If someone writes an article about
the 4/4, +4, or +8s, I'll post each since there will be conciderable
differences.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire