Re:

To: "Chris Sinclare" <muirsinc@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re:
From: steve@tap.csiro.au (Steve Moore)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:09:44 +1000
I believe Charles has a son (Xan?). Can any of our UK friends confirm?

As regards the switches, I posted some info on them some weeks back. The
early +8 switches were Jaguar (as were the 4/4 switches of the same era). I
believe that some were also fitted to MGBs but I may be wrong. They are
very hard to find new and quite expensive if available (around 20 pounds
Sterling each from the Morgan factory). The hazard warning light switch is
the most difficult to come by and of course the first one to fall to bits.
I had some success aquiring second hand switches in very good condition
from the local Jag dismantlers, for about 1/3 the price.

Happy hunting

Steve Moore

>Does Charles Morgan have a child to carry on the tradition of family
>ownership of the company? I have a 1969 Plus 8 requiring a dash switch
>refit. Did morgan use Jaguar XKE SWITCHES? Does anyone have a photo of an
>early Plus 8 dash? My fax is (250)3343325. Thankyou,Chris in comox B.C.

Dr. Stephen Moore
CSIRO Tropical Agriculture
Molecular Animal Genetics Centre
Level 3, Gehrmann Laboratories