Magazine

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Magazine
From: Gary Moles <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:31:26 +1200
Comment from New Zealand on the new Morgan magazine.
First issue was/is excellent - a very good spread from recognised
knowledgeable contributors - the articles were/are well written and
illustrated. Printed on glossy paper which adds to the quality of the
illustrations.
On the basis that it is only going to be published a few times each year I
would think that the overall quality will be maintained.
And No! I did not receive a free copy for review.
I have taken out a two year subscription and hope to be contributing some
Morgan items from "down under".
Best regards from New Zealand.
Gary Moles