Re: Chassis Number - Found it!

To: George Gerth <ggerth@west.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis Number - Found it!
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:19:58 -0400 (EDT)
>I got "up close and personal" with my right front crossmember last night
>and found the chassis number for my 1963 +4.  Yep, it is 5077.  I even
>found the engine number on the bonnet hinge.
>
>I guess I really do own a Mog, off to the DMV...

George-Reminds me of when I went to register my mog. They had to come and
verify the "serial number" The lady whose turn it was  walked stifly and
with a cane. We got to the car and I showed her were it was located, she
just took my word for it!

Dave

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106