Re: Help Name my Morgan

To: John Mott <johnmott@town.nd.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Help Name my Morgan
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 07:51:38 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, John Mott wrote:

> > Does your Morgie have a name?
> >
> > My flaming yellow (middle chrome: you know, like a caution sign) '67 Plus 4
> > roadster came to us in'89 after having been sadly mistreated in her 5500
> > miles. Beat to S#@t is more like it. Anyway, after I got it running and the
> > paint & chrome cleaned up as best I could, I drove it for parts of three
> > years, adding another 9K to the odometer. During that time, we had three
> > cars in the household- Jessie the Jeep Cherokee, Bessie the Benz wagon, and
> > somewhat unfairly, my little Morgie became "Messy" because of her sadly
> >
> > I think it's time for a new name. Bessie and jessie are still with us, as
> > is Elizabeth, a newer Benz wagon that's much more refined than poor old
> > Bessie.
> >
> > Anybody have any good suggestions?

        How about "Buzz"... Kinda Musical... Y'know "Jessie and Bessie
        and Buzz..."

        I lurk on this list for the sake of a friend who owns a soemwhat
        massaged +8 His  Mog is black and is called "The Black Knight"
        (From Monty Python and the Holy Grail... Remember... "NONE SHALL
        PASS")

        My TR4 was name by my lady. It's The Green Man (It's green natch)
        and refers to the old British god of the woods.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois