RE: Upper Cross Axle Brace

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Upper Cross Axle Brace
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 97 15:36:00 PST
This bracing is common on cars that are raced and becoming common on road
cars as it is supposed to improve the suspension rigidity as well as
reducing the tendency for the wings to split around the sidelight mountings
.  I have not seen any Drawings.  Dave Rutherford at Techniques in the UK
provides a kit which I fitted which seems to be no more than a pair of tubes
flattened at the end positioned so that they are as far back as possible
without (almost) fouling the tyre on full lock.  Seems pretty effective as
well.

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 Seater
Hampshire UK