Re: Religious War?...The Crusades, Episode XVIV

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Religious War?...The Crusades, Episode XVIV
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:01:29 -0500

Michael D. Miles wrote:

>Just as trolleys disappeared and have come back all shiny and 'new' as
>light rail, electric vehicles were the rage, then passe', and now new again

The same could be said about bell bottom pants.

>- three wheelers are being touted by the future mongers as IT!  Morgan knew
>it all along of course and only bowed to the populace opinion that they
>were antiquated late enough to seed the market for a resurgence.  Alas,
>their popularity with the proletariat will be limited since there just
>aren't any cupholders...

At the risk of repeating myself.... The same could be said about bell
bottom pants.

>On the 4/4, Plus 4, Plus 8 issue - if you can't be with the one you love,

Sleeping around is one thing..... but....

>love the one you're with.  The grass may be greener in the other pasture
>but how much fertilizer did they use?   Personally, I have my eye on BOTH a
>4/4 and a Plus 8 I'd like ot own even though I currently own a Plus 4.  Go
>figure...

History has proven time and time again that all brilliant men go through
periods of "temporary insanity", so Michael, I'm sure that these urges,
too, will pass.

Cheers

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus 4